Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 163.30
  Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rollover Note
    Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 5:22pm
Hey guys!

I still have a lot to accomplish, but it looks like I will be able to roll over the game either next weekend or the following weekend.

I haven't had time to do another video yet, but I did want to touch on the fact that most breedings will, generally, cost less in the new version of the game.   There are some exceptions that I will explain long term in the videos and instructions, but the current pricing methods for he-mares (which is one change with the price for using one being dependent on the success of the he-mare at the track) will be grandfathered in through 2/28/2013.  So, by and large, you will be saving credits/points with the move.

Race points will be another notable change.  I will get into this further over the next week, but you have the ability to earn more points than ever.  You also have the ability to earn LESS points and even lose points for doing certain things, but using the new point structure on the last year's worth of races shows that the average points earned would have been higher than the current structure, and that's with the penalties in place.  With players actually trying to avoid the penalties, I expect this to increase even more.

So keep looking for more videos and hopefully some text documentation very soon. :)

Thanks for your patience!  This process has been extremely time consuming and mentally draining from my end, but I'm almost there. :)

--Mike

Post Reply Post Reply