Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 163.30
  Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So far so good!
    Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 7:23am
Hey guys!

There have been a few minor hiccups, but nothing too bad yet. :)

When comparing entries this week versus last week, we are running at about 92%. Not bad for the first week, especially considering the game went up late Monday (so we're still roughly 18 hours shy of a "normal" entry period). So it looks like most of you guys are figuring out the new methodology pretty well. Awesome!

I realize we are still lacking "formal" instructions. Those will be arriving soon. Again (and I realize it's not a complete substitute for formal instructions), you guys can check out the YouTube videos in the meantime :

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPez2QcR1p7nlRfcq0-Zd7A

Yes.. there's 12 videos, and that seems like a lot. But we're not playing checkers.. there's a lot of ground to cover. :)   I'd start with the first and move forward if you are looking to get started quickly.

Thank you all for your willingness to adapt and your understanding during the initial transition. I realize that change is never easy but, by and large, you guys have been overwhelmingly positive about this. And the cool thing is.. I'll actually be able to start adding new features again once the dust settles!

--Mike

Post Reply Post Reply