Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 163.00
  Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get ready for Game Cards!
    Posted: 18 Jan 2015 at 6:00pm
Hey guys!

I have added a new twist to what you earn during races -  Game Cards!

Game cards can currently be redeemed for Sire Cards, which  offers a more simplified version of breeding for new players or players who can’t  (or prefer not to) invest the time into sire research. It also allows you to make random breds again without digging into your point or credit stash.  I'll let you read the instructions I added (now available on the help page).

You guys weren't aware, but you started earning Game Cards for today’s racing. Everyone also starts out with 11 sire cards, so go enjoy them! If anything goes awry, feel free to let me know - you know launches can always be tricky.. :)

I am hopeful this will not only add a fun twist to current players, but will go a long way to engaging and retaining newer players.I also have something else popping up within the next week or so that I think will be an addition a lot of folks will appreciate. This is not intended to ever replace the current breeding model; it is simply an alternative.

Here's to an exciting 2015!

--Mike

Edited by administrator - 18 Jan 2015 at 8:15pm
 Post Reply Post Reply