Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 163.20
  Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Follow us on Twitter for a chance..
    Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 8:33pm
..to get free stuff!

I am going to start posting opportunities to get free game stuff on Twitter.   Free sire cards.. credits.. who knows!  But, for starters, we need followers!

Our Twitter account is :

https://twitter.com/derbyfevercom

To help stir the pot, I am going to give out two lots of 30 unclaimed sire cards! 

Just follow us on Twitter before March 15, 2015 to be entered for the first lot of 30 cards (if you already follow, you are good to go).  I will respond to one randomly drawn follower the following week to award the cards.

To be entered into the second drawing of 30 unclaimed sire cards, you must not only follow us but also respond to the following tweet.  You should include a link to a horse that raced/races in the game and a nice little blurb about it :

https://twitter.com/skipaway2000/status/575425338081062912

Candice is good people.  She not only helps over at HorseRacingNation.com, but is also really awesome.   She has no idea I'm doing this, but I thought it would be fun to see where it goes; I think she'll appreciate it.  And  heck, follow her if you'd like - she's pretty smart about horse racing stuff... ;) 

The first week in May is around the corner!  Let me know if you can make it to Kentucky this year!

--Mike

Edited by administrator - 10 Mar 2015 at 8:49pm
 Post Reply Post Reply